Design a ‘Scoot Safely’ road sign competition
December 21, 2011
In the run up to the Toy Fair 2012, at which Scoobits will be exhibiting and making an exciting new product announcement, we’d like to invite you to design a ‘Scoot Safely’ road sign for us.
Entry templates are downloadable here. You can be as creative as you like with your design, and we’d like it to reflect the message of safe scootering.
Please email your entry to email@example.com by midnight on Saturday 7 January 2012, along with your name and age.
The two winning entries will be mocked up into road signs and displayed on the Scoobits stand at the Toy Fair in January. The winners will also receive three Scoobits of their choice.
Full details of how to enter the competition are available here.
- The competition is open to all children in the UK and Ireland, aged 3-12 years
- Submissions will be categorised into two entry groups, based on age, and a winner will be selected from each group. The two age groups will be comprised of:
- 3-7 years
- 8-12 years
- Entrants should only receive minimal parental help
- Each entrant can submit as many entries as he/she likes
- The ‘Design a Road Sign’ entry template is downloadable here on the Scoobits website
- All entries must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submission of entries is by midnight on Saturday 7 January 2012
- The winner will be selected by a judging panel, and criteria for judging is as follows:
- 50 points – overall design (creativity/originality/execution)
- 30 points – impact of ‘Scooter safely’ message
- 20 points – drawing technique (age will be considered)
= Total 100 points
- The winning entries will be mocked up into road signs, and exhibited on the Scoobits exhibition stand at The Toy Fair 2012 in London on 24-26 January 2012.
- The winners will additionally receive three Scoobits characters of their choice, which cannot be redeemed for cash or a retail equivalent. Prizes will be sent via Royal Mail.
- Winners of the competition will be announced on Facebook and Twitter on Tuesday 10 January 2012, and winners will also be emailed individually.